1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 28, 2012 1:43 PM by Khorn RSS

Middle School Science Lessons Online

mhayes New User
Currently Being Moderated

Hey Folks,

Just found this community and joined it immediately!!! I wanted to share my Youtube Channel I created this year for my Middle School Science here at Highland Park ISD in Amarillo, Texas. I am posting an average of two videos a week for my students, but have found it to be catching on across the nation. I thought I would share it with you in the event that as teachers or students you could benefit from it. Feel free to subscribe to my channel so you can be notified of new videos when they post.

My goal is to get the 90% of my content recorded this year, and I will work next year to add more in depth topics and branch into other areas of middle school science.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hpisdhayes

Hope you enjoy it!

Mike Hayes

• Re: Middle School Science Lessons Online
    Khorn Novice
    Currently Being Moderated

Michael:

What a wonderful idea.  I watched your video on air pressure and I can see why the students and parents would be excited to have this new educational venue for them to learn and comprehend.  Thanks for joining our Texas Thinkfinity group.  Hope to see you at TCEA next week.  Come introduce yourself to me in one of my sessions.

I am doing a 2-day Thinkfinity workshop on Monday and Tuesday so see if you can still get a seat. 

If teachers will create a Webpage then upload their UTube links, just think what the new Sylabus would look like.

Nice work.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...