As teachers we are all fairly familiar with taking online courses. How many of us knew to ask questions about taking online courses?
I found an article 5 Questions Teachers Should Ask Before Taking an Online Course by Hannah Hudson on the WeAreTeachers Blog that I thought was a great resource to share.
The questions to ask are as follows:
1. Does the course provide the credit I need?
2. Will I be able to interact with the teacher and other students? How?
3. Does the course fit my lifestyle and the demands of my career?
4. Will my coursework be able to do double duty in the classroom?
5. Do I have a quiet space for study?
Can you think of other questions to ask if you are planning to take an online course?