Thinkfinity's Mobile Learning group has something for everyone, whether you are a teacher, an administrator, or a parent. You can share apps, best practices, and ideas for integrating mobile devices into the curriculum.
- Denise Tuck offers you guidance on locating various Partner Developed Mobile Apps and tells how they put standards-aligned activities in the palm of your hand as you use tablets or smartphones with your students.
- Visit with Kevin Anderle, 6th grade Science Teacher and our Spotlighted Member of the Month.
- Don't miss our Mobile Learning Webinars and the over 40 different webinars to support your use of mobile technology.
- Join Trending Conversations in the Thinkfinity Community.
- Increase your learning network by joining our Featured Groups of the month to share ideas with colleagues and our Content Partner experts.
- Experience new Classroom Materials developed by our Content Partners.
- Read Education News and Insights blogs to explore current topics and new ideas.
- Enjoy Sneak Peeks and know what is coming.
Engage in the Holiday Challenge and share an activity you use with students at this time of year. Selected activities will be highlighted within our Community.
Yes, by popular demand, Verizon Foundation and staff have created a Thinkfinity Newsletter for your use...it is designed to point you to interest ideas and make good use of your limited time.
If you did not receive your copy by email, you can subscribe to the Newsletter on the Thinkfinity homepage, at the top of the right column, or locate the archived copies listed on the Thinkfinity Newsletters Index. This index also is located in the Community Hub at the top of the page.
I am attaching the November Newsletter focused on Mobile Learning. You won't want to miss out on all the great information.
- Thinkfinity newsletter 2013-11.pdf (149.1 K)