Our goal is to make it easier for educators to connect and collaborate with each other and educational experts on a variety of topics and best practices for 21st century teaching and learning.
- find discipline-specific, standards-based Thinkfinity resources, developed by our valued Content Partners.
- discover reviewed resources that expand the breadth and depth of Thinkfinity's Resources, developed by our Supporting Contributors.
- network with colleagues and education leaders to create and innovate classroom practices.
- organize your bookmarks and documents for easy retrieval from school or home.
- share ideas, resources, and useful advice in various ongoing discussions throughout the community.
- join groups whose members have interests similar to your own, maintained by our Content Partners, Supporting Contributors, and Community Hosts.
- create groups for collaborating with your colleagues or extending learning beyond the classroom with your students.
- read blogs by your favorite Verizon Education Bloggers and interact with them.
- try strategies tested and designed for you to replicate in your school, developed by Verizon Technology Schools.
Be sure to join us as we all head back-to-school. Once again, there is one URL to remember: Thinkfinity.org!
First stop, Community Hub , the center of activity. See you there!
Be sure to go to our Help Center to read helpful How To documents, ask questions, and receive answers from our managers, hosts and members. We are all learning together.
Other valuable collections of resources may be followed at Thinkfinity Collections Index in the Community Hub.