You can display 3D images on your SMARTBoard with or without a document camera. Here are step by step directions. You do need to have the Mixed Reality Tools activated.
To check if you have the MR activated,
- Right click on the SMARTBoard icon in the lower toolbar. (Blue square with white circle).
- Select Check for Updates and Activation.
- In the SMART Product Update Window, look for SMART Mixed Reality.
- Activated = you have the software.
- Expired or Missing = You need to complete a tech request.
If you have the Mixed Reality software installed, you will need to restart your computer.
Want to know how to insert 3D images from Google into SMARTBoard Please watch the video below: