Learn to filter your searches to easily quickly find what you need in Thinkfinity.
- Search Community filters
- Browse > Places search filters
- Browse > People search filters
Search Community Filters
- For information in discussions, bookmarks, and blog posts, type keywords in the "Search Community" text box at the top right of this page.
- Beneath the keyword field on the search results page, you can filter your search to include a specific group, space or a specific person.
- Independent of that filter (and just above the filters), you may sort your results by:
- selecting Relevance, Likes, Rating, Subject, or Date
- choosing a specific content type (discussions, documents, blog posts, bookmarks,or polls)
- narrowing your search to a particular time frame, such as the past day, week, month, or year
- restricting your search to a specific person
Browse > Places Search Filters
- To view all groups, select Browse All > Places on the dark red navigation bar.
- Immediately narrow the list to spaces or groups.
- If searching groups, you can narrow the list by Member Type such as Open, Members Only, Private, or Secret.
- Type a word from the title of the space or group you are searching for in the "Type to filter by text" box.
- You can +Add Filter to narrow your results by Filter by tag. Can't think of one, select browse more tags and select a tag from the tag cloud.
- In addition, you can sort by date created, latest activity or alphabetically by title.
Browse > People search filters
- To view all people, select Browse All > People on the dark red navigation bar.
- Type the first or last name of the member you are searching for in the "Type to filter by text" box.
- You can +Add Filter to narrow your results by tag, grades of interest, occupation/role, subjects of interest, state, or online users only. Can't think of a tag, browse more tags and select a tag from the tag cloud.
- In addition, you can sort your results by name, date joined, or status level.